We invite all for the 5th annual ACHS Career Fair on Friday, September 29, 2017. ACHS is committed to strengthening our ties and providing networking opportunities for our students with business community, both locally and regionally. This will be the 5th annual career fair at ACHS.
You may register using the link below or contact the school by phone or e-mail if you can attend or send a representative for the event. Thank you for participating and please free to share the invitation with your family and friends that might like to participate in the career fair. The community support for the career fair is always very impressive to our students.
Adair County High School
WHERE: ACHS GYM
WHEN: Friday, September 29, 2017
TIME: 9:00-11:00 a.m. Set-up @8:30 a.m.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
● Any relevant information or tools of the trade that you can share with the students.
● You may bring items to pass out to students if you would like. There are approximately 375 students in the junior and senior classes.
● Tables will be provided for you. If you would like a tablecloth, we ask that you please bring one.
· Parking will be in the back of the gymnasium or in the student parking lot.
● The Student Ambassadors will be on hand to carry in supplies and check you in.
● You do not have to check in with the office, but please have a photo I.D. with you.
WHAT DO I TALK ABOUT?
● Your Training Experiences
● Skills Needed in the Job World
● Pros and Cons of Your job
● Lifestyle Considerations
● Opportunities in Your Field
● Importance of Soft Skills in the Workplace
Please register at the following link or contact us by
phone or e-mail. We look forward to seeing you on
Friday, September 29, 2017.