Adair County Residents are Encouraged to Set Aside Wednesday, April 8 as a Day of Prayer and Fasting.
Please join fellow believers to Pray for:
· Containment of the virus, that it will cease spreading, wither and dry up.
· Healing for those who have the virus
· Peace, strength and courage for those isolated
· Protection for the vulnerable
· Wisdom for local, state and national leaders
· Health care professionals
· Those affected through the loss of loved ones
· Provision for those in financial difficulty
· Business owners as they face unprecedented challenges
· Families to be strengthened and encouraged
2 Chronicle 7:14: “If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”Psalm 91 A prayer of protection