|STRAWBERRY GREEN TEA|
13 cups water
1 pound fresh strawberries
13 green tea bags, regular size
1 cup honey
1. Wash strawberries and remove tops
2. Chop the berries with a hand chopper in a large pot
3. Add water to the chopped berries and bring to a boil, stir occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and let mixture cook for five minutes
5. Add tea bags and submerge. Steep tea for two to three minutes
6. Strain the tea through a mesh strainer or cheesecloth lined colander into a 1 gallon pitcher.
7. Add honey and stir until dissolved
8. Chill and serve.
9. Garnish with lemon or a fresh strawberry if desired
Yield – 16, 8 ounce servings
Nutrition analysis 70 calories, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g sugar, 0 g protein. 30 % daily value for Vitamin C.